Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Furries


The Furries

Jadyn (aka Little Girl)

     

      

Little Girl is our Bengal cat.  A Bengal is a domesticated cat bred from a black Manx and a wild Asian Leopard Cat.  She is crazy fun and loves to play in water, climb anything and everything and feels that it's her duty to drive our other cat bonkers.  She follows me all over the house just like a puppy, but give her some attention & she's back to DIVA status and ignores us as only a cat can do.  Allergic to cats?  Many people who are, are NOT allergic to Bengals.  Their fur is a PELT and they don't shed and have the dander most cats do.  Cool huh?

BooBoos 

     

      

BooBoos is my first baby, arriving before the dogs, even before my children.  I got him from one of my fourth grade students the year before Lauryn was born, & my husband found out I had him when he called home from the deer hunt & he heard meowing in the background.  He's now 16 & as beautiful as ever.  He's lost weight & has old man problems, but he's my boy & I love him to death. 


Look down below for the  Lizzards! 

            ☟        ☟

3 comments:

Matt said...

I want the Bengal cat. That cat looks awesome!!!

T said...

bengal cats take a certian kind of person....that is for sure.. they are funny and fun cats!
good for you that you have such nice pets....well the lizard, mmmmm hope the lepard in the Jadyn
doesn't come out. LOL.

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Hi, we are glad you made it back to our Adventures. We hope all is well.

We just love the "battles" our Bengals have. >;-)

☼ƙ....Ϛ☼ ɧϱƦϱς ƭɦϱ ɖǃƦՇ....

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
a mom of seven... two children, two Weimaraner dogs and three Bengal cats (and one Leopard Gecko) I love reading, writing, taking pictures, playing on computers & tweaking photos, and learning about things I didn't know about, or enough about, before.

ʈђÏ§ & ʈɧąʇ