Saturday, November 18, 2006

and then she said............



I am just beginning with this blogger - i have a space on msn space that I have spent way too much time working on and I'm not so thrilled with the end result....soooo i am going to start here and see how this goes. so far i have checked out Ask Pud and Rand Launer. One cracked me up and also amazed me, the other was pretty amazing - you can figure out which is which. Sometimes, i think i must live under a rock (though my teenage daughter's friends think i am "cool", so i must not be too nerdy).

http://tressiepoohscorner.spaces.live.com
One note - i allow my email account and Word to cross my t's and dot my i's AND capitalize 'i', once in while i do it myself. not too often. hey! i taught kindergarten for 15 years! what do you expect? puncuation and capitals are at least a 1st grade skill (unless you live in california)

No comments:

☼ƙ....Ϛ☼ ɧϱƦϱς ƭɦϱ ɖǃƦՇ....

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
a mom of seven... two children, two Weimaraner dogs and three Bengal cats (and one Leopard Gecko) I love reading, writing, taking pictures, playing on computers & tweaking photos, and learning about things I didn't know about, or enough about, before.

ʈђÏ§ & ʈɧąʇ