Saturday, November 18, 2006

B.A.L.L.S.

do you remember aesop's fables? you hear an old story and then find out at the end of the story where some familiar phrase or item originated from?? i have such a fable........

when my son was 3, he had just finally decided to become potty trained (as all moms know - kids WILL NOT be potty trained before their own time) I had decided not to worry as he was a boy and also since training my daughter 6 years earlier worked perfectly within 24 hours of starting to train her - for the 5th time.....

so......HE is in the bathroom, imagine he barely reaches top of the seat, probably tip toeing to get what he owns over the top. My daughter and I were in the bedroom when suddenly we heard....


"HEY!! THERE'S A BALL UNDER HERE!!"

SHE (8 years old) and I look at each other and begin to snicker, realizing what his discovery is.........

then came the all time drop-on-the-floor-and-crack-up encore (teenagers would call this LMAO)......


"NO. . . . . .WAIT!!"


(pause)


"THERE'S TWO OF THEM!!"

and thus the term "balls" was born.........

and now you know.....

No comments:

☼ƙ....Ϛ☼ ɧϱƦϱς ƭɦϱ ɖǃƦՇ....

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
a mom of seven... two children, two Weimaraner dogs and three Bengal cats (and one Leopard Gecko) I love reading, writing, taking pictures, playing on computers & tweaking photos, and learning about things I didn't know about, or enough about, before.

ʈђÏ§ & ʈɧąʇ